COCO+KELLEY CONTRIBUTOR: COURTNEY HATHAWAY

courtneyHello friends! My name is Courtney Hathaway and I, like the rest of you, am a fanatic of all things design: interiors, fashion, sustainability, textiles, architecture, jewelry (the list could go on and on).

I recently returned from London where I studied Interior Design for five months. It was an experience of a lifetime and I feel so incredibly blessed to have had that kind of opportunity!

I am now in my last year at the Interdisciplinary Design Institute at Washington State University where I am majoring in Interior Design. I am extremely interested in boutique hotel and restaurant design especially after traveling around Europe where I was constantly surrounded with endless inspiration.

Antique shopping, yoga, happy hour, traveling and photography are my newest interests. As well as spending quality time with friends and family, retail therapy and a nice cup of gourmet coffee. Feel free to stop by my own blog, Dainty and Floral to see what's inspiring me at any given moment. 

Courtney's column, Kelley Green, appears twice monthly on coco+kelley, and she currently assists on interior design projects as a coco+kelley intern as well!