Back in the Saddle

Well my dears. It happened. We got married! I think a (large!) part of me is still poolside in Baja. 



I won't have wedding pics to share for a few weeks, but here's a sneak peak of our wedding location, shot by the uber-talented Jose Villa of course! 


In the meantime, I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things while finalizing our home-town wedding reception and finally getting into planning our honeymoon! I'll keep you posted, I promise.

I want to thank all of my fabulous guest bloggers who helmed Apartment #34 while I was away. I hope everyone enjoyed their wonderful posts.  One more wonderful moment of bliss will be coming your way later today - you won't want to miss it.

Regularly scheduled programming will commence shortly.

Happy Monday luvies,

*E

image via coco kelley