CITRON (AND ON, AND ON...)

So, I know I've blogged about my love for citron yellow a couple of times now, but just because fall has arrived doesn't mean my color obsession has been put to rest.

Chris Benz is hands down one of my favorite designers for his use of color (have you seen his Spring collection yet? amazing.), so I often return to his shows for a little inspiration, and sure enough he delivered just what I was looking for...
nanette+benz+citron
benz+chartreuse2
 benz+chartreuse3
Feminine charm, big hair and a punch of color on nude neutrals (from his last resort collection). Chris always makes a big statement, but keeps it refined and beautiful at the same time, just like these interiors. I think it's a palette that can easily work into any season, but I especially love it for fall with a warm bronze + browns.

While I was looking, I ran into these beauties too...
citron+black
Which had me thinking... with this addition of a super contrasting black, wouldn't this make a fantastic alternative palette for Halloween? I think so!

*images via style.com, elle decor, western interiors, kimberly ayers, marie claire maison, domino, house beautiful, and unknown