Happy {Homebody} Weekend

Ahhh, the sweet smell of Friday. Don't you just love it. This weekend I  want to do nothing more than lay back, unplug and luxuriate with a stack of glossies and good books.

tumblr_lfl5ylWcw81qbdj40o1_400 via inside the loop
toast uk
search_for_inspiration via thirfty solutions

I might rearrange my inspiration board too. It's the perfect way to hit the refresh button.

I may let myself back online to wish Emily Henderson good luck with her new show, Secrets from a Stylist. There's going to be a HGTV hosted Twitter party with Emily Henderson at 6:00 pm PT/9:00 pm ET on Saturday night which should be a ball. Hop on and use the hashtag #HGTV. I hope to tweet you there!

Oh and here's a sneak peak of what you'll see on the show.

Till Monday luvies,
*Mrs. E

images via thrifty solutions for an urban girl, toast uk and inside the loop