Faraway Fashion

Even though I know I just returned from an amazing trip, travel is already back on the brain -because we head out on our full-fledged honeymoon in Europe in June! 

There will be many more details to come on that in future Wedding Wednesday posts but for the moment I'm focused on a dress - the dress for walking the cobble stoned streets of the Netherlands and Italy

I want to find that perfect go-to look that can handle super hot temps and take on 100 different forms depending on the choice of shoe, belt, bag or earring. The goal here is to pack light -- not my strong suit!






The ideal selection will combine comfort, ease, style and a little splash of fabulousness. Easier said than done I'm afraid but I love all of the looks above and how they incorporate a splash of color, flirty fabric, with a classic note to top it all off. 

Let the shopping challenge begin!