Wedding Wednesday {We Did It!}

Even though the wedding is over (I can't believe it!) I've decided Wedding Wednesdays need to live on. There is just too much wonderful inspiration and creativity in the wedding world to walk away from it all.

While I'm dying to share all the amazingly fun details of our our big day, we're not even done yet. We're throwing a big hometown reception in just over a week so I'm still party planning!  

I can share snapshots of our stay in Cabo San Lucas. The couple nights of rest and relaxation as newlyweds were truly divine.



I cannot wait to thank all of my amazing wedding vendors, but I have to be patient and wait until all the pictures are in. 

For now, I thought I'd thank all of you for your kind words, well-wishes and constant inspirations with a Wedding Wednesday giveaway.

I'll be announcing it in just a bit, so be sure and check back!

*The new Mrs. E