ENSEMBLE INSPIRATION: COCKTAILS BY THE BEACH

I've been spending the last few days pondering what to wear to Thursday night's cocktail reception launching the weekend of events surrounding Legends of La Cienega. After mulling over some options, I've decided that my inspiration must revolve around white white white, a touch of glamour, and a nod to the beach chic vibe of Los Angeles...
I seriously wish I were showing up in this entire ensemble! The relaxed cocktail dress, glamorous gilded coral earrings, and the raffia clutch make this a breezy little concoction. The addition of a simple pave bangle (or three) and a more classic peep toe pump (always a favorite for me) add elegance. All in all, a perfect little mix, if you ask me!

*dress by bottega veneta, earrings valentino, bangle by lee angel, clutch and heels available at piperlime