BOLD + BOHEMIAN: JULES REID

It's no wonder that my love for a mix of bold color and bohemian style has been ignited after a weekend in LA. After all, it's where designers like Tori Burch or Tibi thrive. Well, here's a new designer to add to that list - Jules Reid.
Jules' cuts are classic and their patterns inspired by time spent growing up in India as well as her love of Pucci, Jackie O, and David Hicks. An insanely fabulous combination of inspiration if you ask me!
While there is definitely a bohemian flair to Jules' style, her pieces also hold an element of elegance and refined detail. Having tried on both of these lovely dresses below, I can also say that the quality is beautiful...
Plus, I love her offerings for more casual days. A maxi sundress and tailored tunic are obvious must-haves! To check out her whole spring/summer collection, pop over to her site for more fabulousness. And, I can't wait to have the perfect excuse to wear my beautiful dresses, too!