Wedding Wednesday {In the Details}

For this week's Wedding Wednesday I'm so excited to share the detials of a fellow blogger and someone I'm lucky enough to now call a dear friend - Caitlin from Sacramento Street! Caitlin and I actually bonded over the joys and woes of wedding planning, as we got married within a week of eachother nearly a year ago! Her stunning wedding was just shared on Forget Me Knot and I just couldn't resist plucking a few of my favorite images to share here.

A stickler about the detials, like myself, I knew Caitlin would throw a gorgeous affair. How can you not when your setting is in wine country?!  And while her lovely personalized touches made my event planning heart pitter patter, this adorable picture of Caitlin with her dad makes my heart absolutely melt.

056-copy
Slide2
Slide3
Slide1

I only wish I could have been there to share in this incredible day with Caitlin and Eric. At least wine tasting with them this past weekend ran a close second!

Seeing Caitlin's adorable placecards, burlap runner on her lovely table setting and simple flowers reminded me how much fun I had planner our wedding AND that I never shared our wedding reception with you!

Check back later today my dears because I will {finally!} share all.

xo,
Mrs.E

Caitlin's Wedding Details:
Photography {Erin Beach}
Event Design {Caitlin Flemming}
Coordinator {Kathryn Kalabokes}
Floral Design {Natalie Bowen}
Venue + Caterer {Vintage Estates}
Makeup + Hair {Sherrie Long}
Cake/Desserts {Penelope Jane Orsini}
DJ {Denon & Doyle Entertainment}
Dress Designer {Lena Medoyeff}
Groom’s Attire {Men’s Warehouse}
Jewelry {Atelier Marisa Orbit 8 Earrings}
Officiant {James Honey}
Shoe Designer {Kate Spade}
Stationery {Cheree Berry}
Veil {Haute Bride}
Bridesmaid Dresses {Lela Rose}