Happy {Shiny} Weekend!

Ahhhh, Friday. It feels oh so good. The temperatures have dropped, the nights have gotten shorter and I'm a little bit older! But that doesn't mean I can't still have through a little glitz and glam into my weekend wardrobe, does it? I've been slow to come around to the sequin trend but I could see myself lounging in this look, and actually feel like I'm getting away with it!


via late afternoon
via late afternoon

The lovely Wendy Mink hammered gold pendant necklace would jazz up any look too. I'm so appreciative to them to help mark my birthday with this great giveaway!

WendyMink_100710-011

And without further adothe winner is......Leslie! Leslie, congrats and email apt34blog@gmail.com to claim you prize.

My dears, I hope you're able to find something bright, shiny and fun yourself this weekend.

Till Monday luvies!
*Mrs. E