Happy {Give Thanks} Weekend

Well my loves, this is it. The holiday season has officially arrived. Did it catch you by surprise as much as it did me?!

Life seems to have been roaring by so fast and furious lately that I'm definitely looking forward to the break, and to bread with our nearest and dearest.


via lonnyvia studiopatro
scanbydressdesigndecor_countrylivingoct2007_6


I'm also planning to use the extra time to put the finishing touches on some new projects of my own. You may have caught my newest endeavour - styling, which was just featured in the latest issue of Rue Magazine. Here's a peak of my suggestions for dressing for your family Thanksgiving dinner.

rue 3

(Spoiler alert!) I plan to bring those services to you, dear readers (and mass general public who have yet to hear of me), very very soon. So do let me know if you have a problem closet because I am your fashion fairy god mother.
rue 2

You can check out my tips for your office holiday party and New Year's Eve looks in Rue here, but I can't wait to start offering solutions to your styling dilemmas!

Finally, I have to reiterate how thankful I am for Apartment 34 and the world of blogging. I want to thank our latest blog sponsors, fab fashion line Lesley Evers, favorite Seattle-area boutique Promesse, gorgeous jewelry designer Wendy Mink and Canadian style setter Dace. I love featuring great design and looks I love and these are all at the top of my list.

I hope you have the opportunity to say thank you to someone special in your life this weekend. I got the chance to do that in a guest post at Create Girl today. We shouldn't need a holiday to force us to pay attention to the people that matter to us, but hey, we could all use the reminder now and again!

Happy feasting - till next Monday luvies!
*Mrs. E

Credits: Thanksgiving montage pics via eddie rossstudio patro, and dress design decor. Rue Magazine spread shot by Kim Bamberg, styling by me!