Happy {Rue Sneak Peak} Weekend

My dears, I've had a little secret I've been keeping from you. Well actually, it's a ginormous secret, but now the cat can be let out of the bag.

You may have already caught wind that Rue, Issue 2 is coming on November 21st. I am particuclarly over the moon excited to see the next round of gorgeousness because...the Rue girls so thoughtfully asked me to contribute!

I won't tip my hand entirely but I just couldn't wait any longer to share a tiny peek of what you'll see! Let's just put it this way - if you're worried about your wardrobe this holiday season be sure to check out Issue 2.

La-Vie-Photography-23La-Vie-Photography-48
La-Vie-Photography-14Rue_button
images by la vie photography, styled by me!

Thank you so much to Rue for including me in the fun ~ I know what I'll be pouring over this Sunday! And I can't wait to hear what you all think.

Till Monday luvies!
*Mrs. E