And the Winner Is...

Luvies, I have to thank you for all the inspiring comments about your resolutions/goals/mantras for the new year. They were just too much fun to read. Here were some of my absolute faves (that I'm jotting down for myself as well!) :

~ stop sweating the small stuff
~ live life freely...and to pet more dogs
~ be more present in my daily life
~ wear more dresses
~ take time outs
~ don't let fear keep me from pursuing my dreams
~ fill my space with positivity, peace and encouragement
~ complain less
~ instead of counting the days, make each day count
~ be nice!! Even when I don't feel like it
~ stop texting when a phone call works just as well!
~ make bread on Sundays
~ refuse to postpone my own happiness

I really do believe that 2011 is going to be an amazing year!

tumblr_le1vu83kJa1qbr7rso1_500_large via plush palate5309439611_12f956f16d
images via plush palate and {this is glamorous}

And so, without further ado, the winner (selected by random.org) of the Wendy Mink hammered earrings is....

Brittany! Congratulations!! Send an email to apt34blog {at} gmail {dot} com to claim your pretty prize.

Here's to many more pretty things coming to you in 2011 my dears!
Cheers,
*Mrs. E