What's In My Bag?

Today I'm participating in a fabulous blog crawl that Ashley from A Hasty Life put together. The "It's in the Bag" crawl features bloggers' handbags and their contents!

A Hasty Life

Nothing will get a girl organized faster than being asked to let others peak into her purse! But one of my new year's goals was organization so I can proudly say these are the actual contents of my daily bag.

I searched for the perfect carry-all that can hold absolutely everything I haul around  (including a laptop!) and withstand a beating forever. It seriously took months. But I finally came across orYANY, here. The line has the perfect combination of function and style that I needed for a daily work bag.


I was taken by the great leather, sturdy build and the super-fun lining!




Then there are my daily supplies. I hadn't really noticed before but apparently I've been liking red recently!

I try to carry the basics. Hair ties. Hand lotion. Notebook, day planner {Moleskin}, wallet {Kate Spade}, nude lipstick for day {Trish McEvoy}, berry lip gloss for happy hour {Chanel}, concealer for midday touch ups {Laura Mercier}, spot of perfume {Jo Malone} and a set of note cards {Peggy Wong}. My iPhone would be in there too if I hadn't been taking pictures with it.

Now, if I can keep myself that edited past the month of January I will be amazed!

Be sure to check out previous It's in the Bag posts here and the complete blog crawl schedule here. Next up, the bag of darling Colette from  Statements in Fashion!

Cheers luvies,
*Mrs. E