Sign Me Up

This sweet California wedding, shot by the ever-popular Max Wanger and just featured on Style Me Pretty caught my eye for so many reasons. The couple was gorgeous, the bride's Monique Lhuillier dress was perfection and the shoes were sparkly (a girl after my own shoe-loving heart).

After I got past the fashion and looked even closer, I noticed the particularly sweet attention paid to detail too. I shouldn't expect anything less from the dynamic duo that is Bash Please events.

 The unexpected, creative thoughtful little things are my favorite thing about weddings these days. It's the event planner in me. I particularly loved this wedding's brilliant use of signs.

IMG_3526copy IMG_3104copyIMG_3114copy IMG_3075copy IMG_3080copy
all images by max wanger via style me pretty

Using just a handful of simple words sets such a welcoming tone, defining the wedding's personality perfectly.

It's a personality I want to be BFF's with!