So Totally Rue-d Right Now

My dears, I made it  back safe and sound from an absolutely spectacular stint in and around DC immediately followed by a crazy 3-day whirl wind through New York City.

I've got so many stories and great pictures that I so cannot wait to share with you, but the 20 hour travel marathon I'm currently on is greatly impeding my ability to form full sentences. Even in my exhausted stupor I have to at least say a huge congratulations to the Rue Crew though.

59755_441421139547_15657884547_4979715_171668_n
photo via cassandra

This pic says it all. The hard work paid off and the ladies enjoyed a well desereved party hosted by the New York Design Center Monday night. I was so thrilled I got the opportunity to toast to Crystal, Anne, Caitlin and Alaina in person.

And of course I couldn't come home empty handed. I snagged some great fashion finds - perhaps even some for you luvies. So check back in a bit. I promise you'll be glad you did!