Monday Work Wear {Fashion Week Inspired}

I've always found it a bit nuts and rather torturous to watch the Spring RTW shows as fall descends on us while I've yet to break in my the new season's boots. Why must designers tantilize me with bright colors, tiny tanks and paper thin dresses? But as I've begun to dig into this year's looks I've been pleasantly surprised by the timely inspiration available in the spring lines.

Here are a few of the trends that I plan on encorporating asap:

The first is (my fave) neutral/nude palate. It allows for seamless transition from season to season. Throw a blazer over that dress or a pair of tights under the shorts and these looks by Doo.Ri are September ready.

via doo ri00150m via doo ri

You can also never go wrong with a classic pencil skirt, especially one in lush leather. Thank you Preen and Derek Lam for helping a girl out.

via preen2dereklamspring2

But then I also love seeing the hemlines drop.

via preenderek lam spring
looks by preen and derek lam all via style.com

I need to add these lush, feminine looks in my fall lineup STAT!

And don't even get me started on the Tommy Hilfiger show I watched tonight. As soon as pics become available I'll be sharing my faves, i.e. the entire collection. Don't look so surprised! You'll see what I mean shortly.

Anywho, I hope these got your fashiona juices flowing a bit this morning.

Happy Monday luvies!
Mrs. E