A Basin of Beautiful Finds

Some of you may be familiar with the site Erie Basin where the vintage jewelery finds having me falling in love every time I stop in for a visit. My latest crush?



An emerald and opal 22k gold band dating back to the 1900's. So simple, so perfectly worn, and so made for me! Emerald green with my birthstone? I'm really really really trying to resist the temptation...

Some other cool pieces include this 'medal' brooch created with soft leather and finished in a metallic green by Natalia Brilli. While I know I'd never wear it, the decorative possibilities are endless for a unique little piece like this.



And, a completely random piece for a jewelry site, and a wee bit late because they could be cool for Halloween..



These oxidized bronze birds feet by Lee Hale come with a box of very skinny candlesticks to fit them perfectly. A very unique set to say the least!