Tablescape for Thanksgiving

Is it really possible that Thanksgiving is almost here? This LA weather has not helped me to get into the holiday spirit this year... I'm so used to blustering winds, power-outages, crunchy leaves and chilly nights that it hardly seems like fall at all (it's supposed to be 80 degrees today!). But, after browsing some blogs yesterday, I came across this photo via AphroChic's posting on her tabletop inspirations...



I love the collection of rich metallics - especially mercury glass which is my fave! But, I like to mix my golds and silvers with some rustic woods while I'm at it. Here are some wonderful tabletop accessories I'd love to have this Thanksgiving...



The centerpiece for my table would be this amazing driftwood candelabra from Vivre. I love the eccentric shape and gorgeous wood. And, just image how much more character it would have after years of use ... candle wax drips and all!

I also found some other cool accessories at Vivre, including these silver coated walnuts. The contrast between the metallic outside and the dark insides is too cool.



I think they would look so stunning piled in a variety of bowls across the table... perhaps these mercury bowls from Z Gallerie whose holiday collection I must say is incredibly affordable.



The nuts would also look pretty in some olive wood bowls... and what would go better with those than olive wood flatware? Something I've always wanted to have for my table. I like this set from Sur la Table.



To add a little glam to the table, and to balance out the candelabra, I think I'd try to squeeze in these gold glass 'table turnings' (as they call them) from West Elm.



And then, of course, scatter some mixed votives down the table in all sorts of glass... but definitely these mercury votives from C.S. Post.



I suppose I have to leave some room for actual food, so I'll add one last piece... I've always had a thing for tea glasses, and I think this set from Global Table would look especially nice with this theme!



How's that for some Thanksgiving inspiration?