Room of the Week 11.16

I had a hard time finding an inspiring Room of the Week today... maybe it's because I have so many rooms that I like pieces of, but finding an entire room to be inspirational? That's tough. So I went back to my one of my favorites... Jay Jeffers.



This is a room I've been saving for a rainy day. It's so Hollywood glamour... I want to throw on a fur lined satin robe and eat bon bons all day...

Obviously its those gorgeous windows that make the room, but there are so many wonderful details here! I especially love the coffee table - such great shape, but also a lightness that lends to the overall feel of the room. Those side tables are also amazing... and the lamp on the right is stunning with its double shade and light aqua. I want it! Such a soothing palette and very dreamy, this is a room I could definitely live with.