Feeling Luxe?

I am. Feeling luxe that is. Maybe it's the turn of the seasons and the nearness of the holidays that is moving me towards golds and furs, but whatever it is, it's sure got a hold on me! A few things I'm loving right now...



This gilded gold chair from Soane out of the UK, would look so perfect in my bedroom. It might even be chic enough to keep me from piling my clothes on it! And even though the red is sexy, for my room I'd cover it in a velvety grey... so yummy.



I have no idea why I'm so obsessed with having a fur throw for my bed right now, but I just love how sumptuous it looks! This room is especially gorgeous with its warm wood walls, crisp white sheets, and a furry little throw (minus kitty, thank you - none of those allowed in my room). Although I think that mirror should be gilded in gold (surprise), and hung above the bed! While wood walls at home might be a little restricting, this room would be perfect for a little resort or second home in the San Juans...

Oh, and you can choose from a selection of them at Pottery Barn which is where they usually end up catching my eye sometime in November, and then I wait 'til after Christmas and cross my fingers for a sale!





This pillow from mimou is just in time for the holidays, and if I can get my hands on one, you better believe it's getting tossed onto my couch! Again, contrasts here are key, and I love the raw silk with the sequins in a fun little pattern.