New Bloggers on the Block

Well, friends, I had an incredibly busy week last week, working through the weekend, so... I'm taking a day off to get caught up on life and get some fresh blogging ideas. In the meantime, however, I'd like to introduce you to a few of my friends who have started their own blogs, so please visit them and cheer them on as they start on their own little blogging adventures!

The Yellow Brick Blog belongs to one of my best friends, Lyndsy, whose love for yellow inspired the name... and you're sure to be inspired by at least one post a week whether it's Wino Wednesday or Frugal Friday (wine reviews and favorite selections from Forever 21!)



(That's me and Lynds out for her sister's birthday!)

Want a little fashion inspiration? Head over to Avery Bleu written by my friend Lindsay (yes, another one!) whose taste is impeccable (or at least very similar to mine!). She specializes (so far) in showcasing a variety of pieces following trends like preppy argyle, sassy sequins, and our favorite green :)





One last blog that's more of a temporary holding spot for my friend Kelly while she gets her website up is Keiki Quilts. Based out of Phoenix, Kelly sells her adorable baby blankets and burpers to a few retailers, and is starting to branch out on her own. I can't wait to have my own kids so she can create one for me! This one is my current fave: