Off To A Wedding... So Here's One For You!

Today, I head to Montana for my friend Amy's wedding, so I thought I'd leave you with what might be my new favorite color inspiration for my own wedding (you know, the next time I decide to do a Wedding Week around here...)

It all started with this gorgeous wedding post at Style Me Pretty, photographed by the talented Amy Squires.

A simple, chic mix of clean modern meets traditional in shades of grey, white and green. What could be more perfect? (How cute are those streamers too?)


I adore the use of the cameo silhouettes used throughout the wedding... including in the cookies! The green adds such richness to what would otherwise be a rainy day palette, it completely transforms the entire mood into sophisticated and fresh.

My absolute favorite detail might be the shoes!!! LOVE THEM!

I also spotted this gorgeous arrangement via Ruby Press by Antony Todd that would compliment this color scheme so perfectly...


I love the idea of using vintage silver containers with lots of fresh greens!

And finally, I received this fab invitation by Ashley of Smashing Cards during my wedding week and I had to share...

Inspired by this room from the wedding contest, Ashley created a design to perfectly compliment what was one of my absolute favorite spaces. I might have to give this girl a call when it's my turn to walk down the aisle! Isn't it perfect?

I'll be back Monday, so until then my friends... have a wonderful rest of the week!