Coming A - Calling!

I'm considering printing up some calling cards. I guess they could be called business cards, but that just sounds so... corporate. Not really what I'm about.

So I've been looking around...

And I really love these little animals from iomoi (I kinda have a thing for monkeys... random.), and these are so FUN! But I have a feeling they're that kinda fun where you fall in love with some ridiculous sparkly dress that you wear to Vegas once and then never wear it again... you know?

I also think that these designs by Enfin La Voila are super sweet. I love their vintage feel! But super sweet just ain't me... I need something with a touch of glam to it!

I adore this card, but again... not quite what I was going for. Not because I don't LOVE the whole vintage bicycle thing, but it's just that now they're everywhere. Plus, I'm not sure bicycle says "high style"... which is sorta what I want my card to say.

Which means, I'm probably just going to have to go design my own. Stay tuned... this project has officially been added to the list!