Birthday Request #2 - 4: Items Fit for a Queen

Is it too much to ask to own a gorgeous chaise like this?

Surely not. Surely they would just waive the charge of shipping this from Australia, since it's my birthday and all, right? I would put it in my office, as a place to throw myself onto at the end of the day with a big stack of magazines and a nice glass of wine... *sigh*...

Of course, I'd have to wear this while doing so...

Well, really any of the drop dead gorgeous dresses from the Spring Marchesa collection will do...


And then there's the matter of bling. Besides the stunning Vera Wang piece that caused quite the commotion around here, I think I'd also love one of these...


An over the top masterpiece from jewelry designer Miriam Haskell. How could you say no to a cocktail ring like that? Definitely fit for a queen.