HAPPY (CATCH UP) WEEKEND...

If there's one thing I'm looking forward to the most this weekend it's playing catchup! Catching up on sleep and stacks of magazines...
As well as time spent on the couch relaxing, working and (ugh) doing laundry.
While I'm at it, I'm sure I'll be catching up on a few of my favorite blogs, and I hope you'll be doing the same! Perhaps you could spend a few minutes popping over to visit some of our new sponsors for March if you haven't already? Their shops are fully of lovely things like beach inspired accents from Outer Banks, amazing beauty products from Amala (20% off with the code cocoandkelley!), fabulous jewels from Stella&Dot and beautiful pieces to pair them with at Oliver & Lilly's, and, from LobotoME, quirky little notepads and planners to keep all of us organized. What a well-rounded group! And, we can't forget the brides-to-be... for you, be sure to pop over to Project Wedding for tons of inspiration.

See you on Monday, and have a happy, relaxing weekend!

xo,
cassandra

*photography by unknown and guy aroch