HAPPY (IN THE SHADOWS) WEEKEND

It's finally time to shed that winter coat...
Spring has been making brief appearances in between our usual Seattle showers this week and these soft-lighted photos speak perfectly to how it's felt. A little dreamy and slow. A soft flux of dark and light. Slightly timid and sleepy ... but then...that doesn't sound like a bad way to spend a weekend, does it?

What will I be up to? So glad you asked, because I could certainly use some help with it...

I'm finishing up some updates for my Seattle Design Guide at Design*Sponge, so if you're a local, please share your favorite shops and haunts with me! It's sad to see that quite a few of the places I originally included have closed... perhaps that means I should do a little shopping this weekend to support the ones that are still around? Hmmm... sounds like a plan to me!

Until Monday...

xo,
cassandra

*photography by jason nocito