SPRINGSPIRATION PART II

The bulletin board above my desk is an ever-evolving piece of inspiration that allows my favorite color trends to appear naturally... the scheme I'm loving at the moment? Indigo + Nectarine...
Beyond the return to denim and my love of the warm neutrals in peachy or camel tones I'm really feeling that Southwestern painterly vibe for early spring. Think Georgia O'Keefe paintings and desert sunsets...
Apparently I'm also loving the idea of one main accent pillow amongst a few that blend in more naturally to the sofa... brilliant!
Of course, I always love a level of sophistication and the unexpected in my designs, which is why I was drawn to that classic tile pattern in a simple black+white as well as this short editorial from the latest Vogue... An alternate to the denim t, this ombre equipment shirt on actress Melanie Laurent is the epitome of style... and how chic is her hair? I think I just found my new everyday casual updo!