ROOM OF THE WEEK 3.11

Apologies for the delayed room today! I thought I had the post all scheduled to go, but it never went. However, I do believe that this one was very worth the wait!
When I initially started collecting inspiration for my bedroom last summer, I was convinced I wanted to do shades of grey and coral... what was lacking was the warm wood tones in the bedroom to help pull it off. This living room is the exact feel I was going for! If only I had seen it back then... perhaps I would have been happier with bright white walls? Of course, I love my bedroom now and wouldn't change a thing, but this room is still incredibly inspiring to me.
I think what I love most is the eclectic but still very soothing collection of pieces in this room. A perfect balance of classic, comfortable and modern, with accent pieces that provide personality... like the oversized chess pieces??? I love! And, of course, a gorgeous wall mirror always helps the situation. Bonus points for those! I can't imagine how open it feels with the plethora of large windows and that mirror reflecting the light. Amazing!
And let's not ignore the fabulous pop of aqua provided by the kitchen behind, shall we? Very cool... although I'm not sure about the random lamp and lack of cabinets. Still... nothing that can't be fixed, right? And what do those pillows remind you of??? Maybe those Heidi Merrick pinks that I highlighted earlier this week? I think so!

So, m'dears... what do you think? A wait-worthy Room of the Week?

*images via deco love via mi casa