Keepin' it Real

When you're trying to make a house into a home, you're constantly looking to see how others do it.  Come on, don't lie, you know you do.  There are a few extremely creative (and enviable!) people out there who completely do their own thing and make it look effortless, but the rest of us like to peek in.  Throughout the day today I'm going to be bringing you my favorite rooms from covet-worthy real homes.


The gorgeous credenza is just taunting me and I'm a sucker for little chairs with mega personality (yes, I think furniture has personality!)


I'd love to have something to brighten up a room like this red dresser.


Love the windows, the dining table and funky pillows!


I so have fireplace envy.



Do you have a covet worthy home?? Send me pics - I'd love to drool over you!