Room of the Week 9.4

I love the way furniture looks with fabric draped over it...

Like you've left your house for your summer home, and will return in the fall. And how about those gorgeous worn wood floors? The mix of simple glamour and rustic is so perfect in this space ~ completed by that fantastic chandelier! (I'm currently obsessed with chandeliers.) The wash of the walls is also just amazing... like they've been that way forever. I also like that you can tell by peeking through the doors that there is some warmth to the home, because I can't imagine having every room with such lack of color. But one room? I think it would be quite refreshing.

I also loved this space because it reminded me how much I adore a variety of Italian candlesticks like these...

They always make a subtle statement. You can find them right here.

room via marie claire maison