Monday Work Wear {Brought to you by Dace}

I've long loved Dace. The stunning Canadian fashion line has style for days. That is why I'm so thrilled to introduce them as the newest sponsor of Apt#34! 

The Dace Fall 2009 collection had me drooling. The Spring 2010 lookbook has me mopping up puddles!




I'm loving the cropped pants with heels and perfectly proportioned jackets. The looks are sweet, cool and totally put together. Head to Dace now for great deals on their remaining fall pieces. I'm going to be waiting very impatiently for spring!

Interested in reaching thousands of readers everyday? Apartment #34 has a few sponsorship slots remaining. We feature artists, shops, stylists and designers. Email apt34blog {at} gmail {dot} com for information about our January sponsorship specials!