Happy {Country Bumpkin} Weekend

This weekend the fiance and I were all set to head off to a far corner of Montana on a romantic overnight train ride. We were going to play cards and read and eat in the dinning car. Le sigh.

That is until Amtrak cancelled our train! I didn't know a train couldn't go when it's cold. Grrrr.


Now I'm left to unpack my bags and do some life maintenance (as my mother likes to call it). At least I can catch up on things I've been neglecting - like so many blogs!

Here are some fun tidbits you may have missed this week:

*A new Apartment #34 feature - weekly eye catchers - check it out in the sidebar

Interested in being featured on Apartment #34? Maybe you'd like to submit a wedding for Wedding Wednesday, a post for weekly eye catchers or reach thousands of readers by becoming a sponsor? Email me at apt34blog {at} gmail {dot} com for more information.