C+K GIVEWAY: NOTEBOOK + PLANNER FROM PRETTY CHIC

Right before the holidays, I received an email from Richelle - the designer behind Pretty Chic SF - introducing me to her line. After checking it out in person I love it even more...
Exotic, chic and preppy prints cover her notebooks and planners, and the quality is fantastic...
I've been toting around the grey houndstooth planner for a couple of weeks now and have received several compliments on it already! My favorite part?
Each week comes with a happy little quote to cheer you up on Monday. So, are you ready to tote a pair of your own around? Simply pop over to the Pretty Chic etsy shop, check out all the fun patterns, and let us know which one is your favorite by leaving a comment below. The winner will be drawn on Friday and will receive one notebook and planner of their choice! Good luck!