SPRING ACCESSORIES REPORT: TRENDS PART 1

Yes, I'm one of those people that start dreaming of spring the second the holidays end. Especially today while the rain pours down in Seattle (bleah). So, I figured it was high time I go through the Spring Accessories Report to pull out some of my favorites and see what trends I should be looking for when making purchases for the coming months...
Blue + Tassels: Pops of true blue against other colors like greens, lilacs, pinks and reds seem to be everywhere. Hopefully this is the fading of the color... it feels like it's been around on the runways for quite some time now and I'm ready to move on (not that I don't love it!). Tassels, however, I'm completely enamored with! *clockwise: louboutin, lam, lowe, louboutin
The Global Effect: A return to traditional prints and crafts from around the world. If you had told me that I would see Peruvian-inspired Louboutin boots this season, I wouldn't have believed it in a million years... but here we are! *clockwise: aurelie biderman, louboutin, trussardi, ralph lauren
Modern Psychedelic + Hippie: Welcome to the return of serious fringe and psychedelic patterns. Dig it? *giambattista valli + givenchy
Brights + Brights! They're everywhere. Every single decor and fashion magazine I've read is calling this the 'trend of the year'. Well... actually brights have been making a comeback for quite some time now, but whatever. I think what we'll be seeing more of is that kaleidoscope of combined color that I've so been loving. *clockwise: binns, nicholas kirkwood, louis vuitton, valentino

More of these trends to come tomorrow!! Any favorites so far??

*resources and images via style.com