FROM THE C+K PORTFOLIO: WEDDING DETAILS

Those of you who have been hanging around coco+kelley for a while now may remember these wedding board inspirations I created for a client last year, and the sample centerpieces. Well, I've finally got a few detail shots from the reception last October and it's about time I shared them with you!
My favorite part about the design was that everything was very simple, budget friendly, and crafted with love - from the cute aqua pon pons, to chalkboard signage and the layered centerpieces...
But, my very favorite details were on the mantle where we used pieces from the couple's small ceremony in Maui to celebrate their marriage at the Seattle reception - including the adorable cake-toppers and framed invitations. Loads of candlelight and paperie completed the space, and the room was completely transformed! Hopefully I'll have more to share with you soon!

*photography by stephanie haller