SPRING ACCESSORIES REPORT: MY FAVES

Earlier this week I shared a few of the trends spotted for spring accessories, but these are some of my absolute favorite finds...
Simple, supple leather bags (top Alexander Wang, bottom Jil Sander) that will look even better after being worn in throughout the years... these are always a weakness for me. Add in a gorgeous turquoise statement necklace by Philippe Ferrandis and a pair of killer Balenciaga sandals, and I'm set for the day...

Obviously my love for soft leather extends to shoes too (hello gorgeous Manolos in perfect sherbert shades). And a little fringe? Never hurts! Rather than floral prints (I just can't do 'em) I'll take my flowers in a stunning Erickson Beamon necklace and a fabulously fun Chanel clutch. Oh, and the D&G white bag? Definitely a classic in the making.