Wedding Wednesday {Our Engagement Session with Jose Villa}

It is well documented that I am a wedding photography addict (fiend, stalker, you choose the term). That is why I could not wait to be able to share one of our most exciting wedding details  - who our photographer will be. 

I had so many amazing options, but when it came right down to it, there was really only one choice. I am incredibly grateful, humbled and thrilled to announce that we are working with the uber-talented Jose Villa!

And remember that secret wedding mission I mentioned awhile back? While I was celebrating my 30th birthday, the fiance and I were also meeting up with Jose in the Santa Ynez Valley to shoot our engagement session. The results speak for themselves. I hope you enjoy a sneak peak.

all images by jose villa

It is a wonderful feeling to know that our memories are in such good hands. 

If you don't know Jose's work (all two of you) then go immediately to check out his website and blog.

Thank you for everything, Jose. Now on to Mexico!