SPONSOR POST: HOLIDAY BAUBLES AT STELLA & DOT

On friday, I have a holiday gala to attend... and now I'm wishing I had done this post last week to remind myself of how perfect Stella & Dot jewelry is for bedazzling myself!
Like this glam pair of goodies - I would definitely rock these together for an over-the-top holiday look. Perhaps with a pair of plum satin pumps? Yum yum.
Or, to accessorize my very simple Audrey Hepburn-esque LBD, some very playful pearls! Every girl should own a set, don't you think? (Hint hint husbands and boyfriends!)
Prefer some more simple sparkle? Well, since I've decided that going Deco is a must for the holidays, these pieces are simply perfect! I especially love the ribbon detail in the ring - so unique!
Don't forget to shop for gifts while you're browsing the Stella & Dot website! There are so many options at affordable prices. My favorites are the charms - especially the one above! Pair it with this simple detailed gold chain necklace and you've got a perfectly personalized gift.
As for me... I'm thinking of indulging in this gorgeous necklace for our trip to Mexico this spring! It's never to early to plan ahead, right?? Some simple stone and silver to go with, and I'm all set. Happy Shopping!! xo