DECO + DAZZLE

With a few holiday parties on the horizon, I've been looking for inspiring ways to jazz up my little black dresses and add some sparkle to more casual ensembles, and I've decided that a little deco inspired glamour could be the way to go!
I absolutely love tops (like this one from One Vintage) that provide all the embellishment you need to dazzle at a party. Black pants or jeans, a few simple accessories, and this look is done! Of course, if you're looking to accessorize an existing ensemble (like me) then a statement making clutch or stacks of bangles could get the job done.

I've already started searching for some more affordable pieces to fit the bill, and stumbled upon these goodies!
I am loving these clutches from Santi as options (although they're still a little more than I'd like to spend) and think that the top one is perfectly festive for the holidays! Black with pops of color, like Christmas lights at night! And, of course, the one below it has a perfectly deco vibe too. Which would you choose?