Details from High Point: The Ribbon Tree Lamp

I know, I know. Market was WEEKS ago and I'm totally behind in my reporting, but I promise to keep bringing you little goodies I found while I was there, starting with this quirky and creative lamp...
A very Anthropologie-esque approach to lighting, this floor lamp from Arteriors Home would be just too perfect in a room that welcomes the outdoors in... or perhaps in an entryway on either side of the hall, sort of how they set it up here in the showroom.
The shade is created from loops of ribbon woven in and out of the frame creating fantastic texture! But, my favorite part was the attention to detail in the styling... a few little birdies in the base of the lamp.
These cuties also flanked one of the lamps and were placed about the showroom with fresh flowers... I know I've seen them before, but seriously, they're adorable. I'd love a pair for my entryway to hide dripping umbrellas or greet visitors with fresh greens!