ROOM OF THE WEEK: THE EARLY EDITION

Since we won't be having one later this week (yes, I am actually taking a day off from blogging - amazing!), I wanted to share this Room of the Week - done by Kishani Perera - with you now. I've literally been swooning over it for weeks! (Ok, the whole house is gorgeous, so let's just go for it!)
Maybe I love this space because everything about it is so very "LA". The home itself, I could instantly recognize as very similar to most bungalows in the area. But, I suppose what I really love about it is that it departs from the total mid-century modern or spanish influenced decor that you would normally see in these homes, and instead injects that very recognizable Hollywood glamour as well as those little pops of color.
Seriously loving the dining room. The chairs, the art, the paint... everything. It was this bedroom that really put me over the top. I would never have thought to paint my bedroom rich green - and it's my favorite color! I mean, really!?! With those dark accessories, it just works. Very lush and a little exotic.
So... when can I move in? No really...