HAPPY WEEKEND! (AND SOME HOLIDAY INSPIRATION...)

I've been thinking about how I'll be decorating our family's Thanksgiving tabletop, so I spent some time yesterday searching for inspiration. What came out of it is this subdued palette of soft champagnes, plums and silvery blues with rich chocolates, navy and black for drama.
A crystal chandelier and sequined dress for sparkle. Rich tapestries, and luxurious bits of velvet, furs, feathers and tulle for texture. With a touch of bold pattern and golden roses for the unexpected twist.

What do you think? It's more of a winter palette, I know. But, I wanted this year's tabletop to feel calming, but with lots of sparkle. Plus... I'm going to be using way more color for Christmas!

How about you? Have you put some thought and design into your holiday tabletops yet? I'd love to hear what everyone will be doing!

xo, cassandra

*images via
inside out, etsy, vogue india, and unknown