I'm Movin' on Up

Well, as you may have heard, I am facing down a major birthday this weekend. You know, that one, the big 3-0. I'm actually feeling very ready to move into the next decade of my life.



After all, I've learned 3 is a particularly fabulous number. Doing a little research made me feel very positive about it all. Check it out:

Three can also relate to expansiveness and learning through life experiences. It is considered to be lucky, and is often associated with money and good fortune. Three can depict several people joining together to achieve a common goal, whether through a social or professional affiliation. Three also represents communication of all kinds, expression, drama, acting, and humor and three possesses attributes of wisdom, understanding and knowledge. You can learn more here.

So I am going to embrace this momentous occasion, don my best birthday duds, gather my handsome man and my favorite friends, and say goodbye to my twenties in style! 


photos via tim walker and amanda pratt spotted on lanalou style

I hope you'll be sure to check in next week because I plan to share my birthday goodies with all of you.

Cheers luvies!