New Sponsor - Reverie Daydream Boutique

I am so excited to introduce Apartment #34's newest sponsor, Reverie Daydream Boutique. I discovered the gorgeous shop and blog after the owner Melissa left me a sweet comment.

It appears that the word reverie is a french noun meaning the state of dreaming sweetly and comfortably, a state of enjoyment and pure happiness. 

The Reverie Daydream Boutique certainly has plenty of delicious goodies that would quickly put you in a blissful state.


Look no further for all your holiday shopping needs. I'm currently coveting the purewhite candles  and  bird of a feather notecards.

Take some time to browser the Reverie shop and blog. You'll be happy you did!

Would you like to be an Apartment#34 sponsor? Email me at  apt34blog (at) gmail (dot) com for details.