SPONSOR POST: COLORFUL LIVING WITH LAURA TREVEY

If you don't know Laura Trevey, you must not have a blog. I swear that every time I go to leave a comment on a post, Laura's already been there, spreading her enthusiasm and encouragement. She has such a passion for all things colorful and lovely, it's no wonder that her shop motto is, 'Bright, Bold and Beautiful!' And her paintings are just that...
Laura's main subjects cover two of my favorite things ... the first being travel! I'd gladly take to this Italian shore or the beach below right now...
Laura also creates some beautiful floral watercolors that I admire for their unique color and great texture...
And, since I already mentioned previously this week how I think small pieces of art can make for wonderfully thoughtful gifts, why not try these?
Laura's fun and colorful dress collection would make for a unique keepsake gift from bridesmaids to their BFF! Each gal can sign a dress and leave a message to the bride. You can select from the ones in Laura's shop, or she'll happily create a custom piece for you!
Or, for the beach house or chef, how about a pair of these simple and fun crab prints? I really actually adore them... wishing I had a beach house right about now too! Be sure to check out Laura's new website and browse more of her lovely creations.