SINCE YOU ASKED NICELY...

We weren't planning on having a large tree this year until the boy's parents surprised us with a huge one!! (It barely fits in our cute little condo!) Since we'll be heading to Montana to spend Christmas with them, we didn't really go all out with decorations, but since you've been asking to see...
Gold, silver and black balls with sparkling snowflakes and icicles (and yes a few black feathers too!) were what we ended up with, and I love it.
First present under the tree! I actually bought the wrapping paper before I even knew I'd use this color scheme. I happened to have the black+white striped ribbon as well, so I threw it on there to keep things playful. I kinda like it. The 'tree skirt' is a tablecloth I've had for years... don't you just love when things come together so easily? Must be a Christmas miracle.