HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM COCO+KELLEY!

Well, my dears, I'm off for the holidays! We'll be packing our bags and heading out to the country for Christmas, and I can't wait for some fresh air, wide open spaces, and a maybe even a bit of snow...
It has been an amazing year here at coco+kelley, topped by being listed this week at #26 on the London Times' World's 50 Best Design Blogs! I'm still completely floored, and also very thrilled by the new readers that have stopped by as a result (welcome!!!). I hope you'll all continue to stick around for the fun we have here, and all the fabulousness to come.

And, if you're still shopping, don't forget to stop by the hit list for lots of last-minute ideas!

Wishing you safe travels and a wonderful holiday, however you may be celebrating. I'll be back before New Years!

xoxo, cassandra

*photography by mario testino for vogue