HOLIDAY GUIDE: HOSTESS GIFTS

This weekend kicks off the first of the holiday parties for me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one! So, just in time for some quick ideas, here are some fabulous hostess gifts to inspire...

Personalized gifts always feel a little more special, and this stack of 100 monogrammed coasters is one of my favorites! With that many pieces, you'll have to throw a few parties before this gift runs out. coasters at neiman marcus. $49.

Don't you feel like the men always get left out of the hostess gifts? Well, this year give your host something he'll remember - a brushed brass lighter to be sure he'll get every candle. And it's customizable too! brass lighter at refinery 29. $30.

Of course, if your hostess is actually hostess, then she should have her own glamorous lighter to choose from. I absolutely love these stick lighters in every color... but of course I'd take the green and white! stick lighter at a+r store. $32.

Here's a great quick idea that you should be able to easily find no matter where you are! Just the other day putting out the candles at Thanksgiving, I was wishing I had a candle snuffer to do the dirty work for me. mother of pearl candle snuffer at z gallerie. $5.99.

And, for those of you who like to go luxe when it comes to your gifts, this might be the best choice of all! I know a few of my girls would love to own a set of these Christolfe silver champagne straws. (I know, I know, I couldn't resist). pair of silver champagne straws at vivre. $150.