Apartment 34 Holiday Gift Guide

While fabulous gift guides abound this time of year, there is just too much goodness out there to not share a few favorite picks of my own, especially since they all come from my beloved Apartment 34 sponsors!

There's nothing that I love more than seeing the eyes of someone near and dear light up with the perfectly picked gift and I know you cannot go wrong with any of these choices.

Capture

#1 Wrap your wrists is style with the Gorjana Graham leather wrist wrap. I'm certainly a sucker for lots of wrist adornment

#2 Decorate your favorite seat with a bit of beauty and heart. Comfort & Samuel pillows are sustainably handmade in Africa!

#3 Give a precious friend some semi-precious stones with this stunning Agate bracelet by Wendy Mink. The color palette of grey and warm brown just might be my new favorite.

#4 If you're feeling the need to luxuriate a little bit, well, really a lot, this Hoss Intropia vest featured at my one of my favorite local Seattle-area boutiques, Promesse, is touchable-soft (trust me, I've touched it!) and will make you very popular at your holiday soiree!

#5 A go-to clutch is a must this time of. I love how the Gorjana Hudson Frame clutch is day-appropriate and holiday-fete ready with that pop of gold.

#6 Dressing on the Side tees are the sweetest treat. Because a cheeky tee never goes out of style.

#7 Cocktail rings are the ultimate accessory and a girl can never have too many - especially when they're rose quartz by Wendy Mink. I'd happily take one for each hand!

#8 Every year I find myself totally behind on my holiday card list, but a Happy New Year card solves all my problems - I think you can get away with sending them all the way 'till February at least!

#9 Wouldnt' it be great to mark each major milestone in your life with a signature scent? (I did that with our honeymoon. Now every time I spritz it on I think of Venice!). Misaki perfume from Cameo Nouveau looks just as good on your bathroom counter as it smells on you!

Happy shopping and happy giving!

We are offering a holiday season special for a December/January feature sponsorship of Apartment 34 and it's not too late to take advantage. Email apt34blog(at)gmail(dot)com for more information and current rates!